The Great State Update: Effective Partnerships to Treat Tobacco Addiction in Behavioral Health Settings
Please join the Smoking Cessation Leadership Center at UCSF for our next live webinar, The Great State Update: Effective Partnerships to Treat Tobacco Addiction in Behavioral Health Settings will be held on Thu, May 26, 2022 2:00 PM EDT.
- Describe the structure of the Lung Mind Alliance
- Identify two strategies of engagement used by the Lung Mind Alliance
- Identify three lessons learned from coalition building in Minnesota
- Describe a multicomponent training program in addressing behavioral health smoking
- Describe two of Maryland’s partnerships to improve access to tobacco use treatment for the behavioral health community
We are honored to have the following expert speakers presenting on this important and timely topic:
Carlo C. DiClemente, Ph.D. ABPP
Director, Maryland Tobacco Control Resource Center
Reba Mathern-Jacobson, MSW
Specialist, Public Policy and Advocacy, American Lung Association
Senior Director Public Policy and Advocacy, American Lung Association
Director, Center for Tobacco Prevention and Control, Maryland Department of Health
One and a quarter of FREE credit can be earned, for participants who join the LIVE session, on Thursday, May 26, 2022. You will receive instructions on how to claim credit via the post webinar email.
Don’t need to claim CME/CEUs? SCLC issues free certificates of attendance for those who want contact hours only.