This calendar is a service of the Partnership. This calendar provides a central listing of events while also allowing New Hampshire (NH) prevention partners to share events. The Partnership reserves the right to approve, reject, or make special considerations for any event submitted for the calendar. Please review the following information for important usage guidelines.
Event submission guidelines
Events may be submitted through the online event submission form. All events listed on the calendar must be sponsored by or affiliated with the Partnership or an NH prevention partner. Events are reviewed, edited and added to the calendar at the discretion of the calendar administrator.
Who may submit events to the calendar?
- You must be a member of the NH Prevention community to submit an event to the calendar.
What events may be posted?
- Events must be sponsored by or affiliated with the Partnership.
- Events must be of broad interest to the NH prevention community or the general public.
- Events may be open to the general public, the NH prevention community or to partners. Since the general public can view the calendar, all submissions should specify who can attend the event.
Files and Images
If you are adding an image to your event, make sure you have all of the rights and permissions to use the image. Images pulled from Google images or from news sources should not be used unless you have explicit written permission.
- Do not include images that may be offensive, inappropriate, or in violation of copyright laws.
- Images should be appropriate for the event being submitted, such as: portraits of speakers, photos of venues, or high quality promotional graphics.
- Images should be sized to be 500x280px or a similar ratio not exceeding 1,200px width, and cannot exceed a file size of 500KB
- If images are not sized appropriately upon submission, it might delay the publication of your event
What events may not be posted?
- Events not sponsored by or affiliated with the Partnership or NH prevention partners
- Personal events and solicitations
Before submitting an event
Please have the following information available. Incomplete calendar submissions will result in a delay in publication.
- Event name
- Event date
- Event location
- Event time
- Event cost (if applicable)
- Event registration information
- Event website link (if applicable)
Typically, events will be posted to the Partnership’s website within 2-3 business days of submission. The Partnership staff review submissions during regular hours of operation. If an event does not appear to meet the calendar requirements, it will be deleted from the calendar submission queue and/or returned to the submitter for editing.
The calendar administrator may decline a submission request if:
- The event does not conform to the guidelines above
- The submission form is not properly completed
- The request includes inappropriate or offensive content, including profanity; references to illegal activities; defamatory or harassing language aimed at an individual or group
Publication of events is at the discretion of the calendar administrator.
If you need to change information associated with a submitted event (updates, cancellations, sell-outs) please contact us with your requested updates.
Linking to the Calendar
We welcome links to the calendar from other websites, as long as the link is for educational or informational purposes, and does not imply endorsement by or affiliation with the Partnership.
The Partnership Calendar has been designed to share information about events and happenings of interest to the NH prevention community. Despite our best efforts, some information may be incorrect or we may not have information on an event you want to attend. We regret any inconvenience caused as a result. If you notice an error, please contact us.