- This event has passed.
Planning and Evaluation Essentials for Prevention Professionals
June 7 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm$5. – $75
This training by Growth Partners has been customized for the needs of New Hampshire. This training will cover the Prevention Planning and Evaluation Map and outline the steps of the prevention planning and evaluation process, which were recently used to develop New Hampshire’s State Strategic Plan for Prevention. Instruction will include a mix of dialectic, interactive, and experimental learning with participants using state, regional, and/or community data to work through and apply each step in the process. As a result of attending this training, participants will increase their ability to carry out prevention planning and evaluation by increasing skills needed to:
- Collect, organize, and analyze/interpret data and other information
- Assess and build community resources, readiness, and capacity
- Identify and engage key stakeholders and community members
- Conduct culturally responsive prevention strategic planning
- Develop and implement effective, outcome-focused prevention programming and activities consistent with strategic prevention planning models
- Select culturally relevant evaluation instruments/models
- Conduct culturally responsive prevention evaluation
Note: The events contained in this calendar are subject to change without notice by their respective organizers. Refer to each event's website for updates.