- This event has passed.
Presentation: What’s Wrong with Vaping?
March 21 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Mark your calendar for this important presentation! Whether you are a parent, educator, community partner, or in the medical field – or just want the information for yourself – this is something everyone should attend to get the facts. Sign up now, and you might win a free $25 gift certificate to a local restaurant!
- Introduction – Janet Valuk, MS
- Dangers of Youth Vaping – Albee Budnitz, MD
- How Marijuana Affects the Brain – Elizabeth Harwood, PhD
- Protective Factors – Lindsay Murphy, BS
- Data (Middle School Youth Risk Behavior Survey) – Lyndsey Bond, MPH
Please register with Janet Valuk: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hosted by: Nashua Prevention Coalition, Breathe NH, Rivier University, Greater Nashua Mental Health Center, City of Nashua Division of Public Health and Community Services, and QuitNow-NH
Note: The events contained in this calendar are subject to change without notice by their respective organizers. Refer to each event's website for updates.