CADCA’s 33rd Annual National Leadership Forum
January 31 - February 2
How much does it cost to attend CADCA’s National Leadership Forum?
What is included in the registration rate?
- Access to all training sessions
- Presentations and PowerPoints
- Access to the event app
- Reception on Monday
- Daily continental breakfast and refreshment breaks
Note that Friend of CADCA members do not receive the CADCA member discount and guest access is limited to the welcome reception, continental breakfast, refreshment breaks, and exhibits – NO training sessions
How can I pay for registration via credit card?
You can register and pay via our Member Portal. To access our Member Portal, go to our homepage at www.cadca.org and click “Member Login” in the top right corner.
Note: All attendees must be registered with their own unique email address.
How can I get invoiced for Forum registration(s)?
- Complete the correct PDF registration form (from the above section) and send it via email to email@example.com not via mail.
- Upon processing, an invoice will be returned to the sender via email.
- Mail invoices with check payment ONLY to CADCA or call (703) 706-0560 ext. 253 to pay with a credit card (Visa/Mastercard/AMEX accepted).
How to attend Forum at the member rate?
Purchase a one-year membership before you register and get the reduced member rate! Become a CADCA member and be eligible for discounted member rates to Forum and next year’s Mid-Year.
How do I qualify for the group registration rate?
- All individuals must be associated with the SAME coalition/organization (no exceptions)
- Coalition/organization must be an active CADCA member
- Group must contain a minimum of 5 FULL-PAYING individuals (scholarship recipients & speakers do not count towards members of the group)
- All members must be registered at the same time & pay in one transaction, using one form of payment.
What is SAMHSA’s Prevention Day and how can I register?
This exciting one-day event will convene on Monday, January 30, in conjunction with Forum. Programming will be provided by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA). It is a free event and registration is required. If you are attending both Forum and Prevention Day (PD), only complete the Forum registration and add PD where indicated.
Waiver of Liability
As a requirement to attend a CADCA Training Event, attendees must acknowledge CADCA’s Waiver of Liability. To view the Waiver in advance of registering, click here.
CADCA will be utilizing a system that facilitates limited contact badge distribution for all participants. Additionally, the Gaylord will undergo frequent, enhanced disinfecting of high-touch event areas, in accordance with their Commitment to Cleanliness.
What are CADCA’s Cancellation/Refund/Substitution Policies?
Substitutions are free of charge and must be submitted in writing via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a NEW and completed PDF registration form. CADCA has a NO REFUND policy. Cancellations, conference no shows or failures to attend the training event will not receive a refund or credit towards a future CADCA Training Event.
Participants with Disabilities or Special Needs: If you have a disability or special need that may affect your participation at Forum, please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
By registering for the CADCA event, you are providing us with permission to include your name, organization, and state information for the list of attendees and use of your image captured in photographs/videos online.
BY REGISTERING FOR THIS TRAINING EVENT, YOU AGREE TO THE CADCA REGISTRATION POLICY.
Note: The events contained in this calendar are subject to change without notice by their respective organizers. Refer to each event's website for updates.