- This event has passed.
Alcohol Awareness Poster Contest – Division of Enforcement and Licensing
May 5 - May 6Free
Division of Enforcement and Licensing
Alcohol Awareness Poster Contest
The Alcohol Awareness Poster Contest is open to all New Hampshire students in kindergarten through 12th grade, including those that are home-schooled. This is an opportunity for you to turn peer pressure around and send your friends a positive message that alcohol doesn’t have to be a part of your activities. Outstanding entries will be chosen and the students will be recognized at a ceremony. We will contact the winners and ask them to submit a release form.
Guidelines to follow when submitting your poster:
- Posters should discourage underage drinking through a positive message.
We cannot use posters that talk about Tobacco or other drugs.
- Posters should be no larger than 11” x 17” and can be in any medium
- Poster design may not incorporate any copyrighted characters or brand names
(i.e. comic/television, beer/sports Budweiser, Nike, Spiderman, Patriots)
- Posters must contain the following information neatly printed or typed on the back:
- Student’s Name
- Grade and School
- School Contact person with e-mail address
Posters missing the above information will not be judged.
Posters must be submitted by May 6, 2022
NH Liquor Commission Division of Enforcement & Licensing
50 Storrs Street
Concord, NH 03301
Attn: Greg Gagnon
Benefits of being alcohol-free
- Success in school
- Have strong friendships
- Attaining your goals
- Become a role model
Ideas to help get you started
- Our Investi-“GATOR” mascot image may be used to spread the word.
- Our BUYERS BEWARE public awareness campaign telling adults not to provide alcohol to minors.
- Our “Make Good Choices” slogan may be used to promote the benefits.
- Create your own message about underage drinking; unhealthy, consequences, illegal
All posters submitted become the property of the Division of Enforcement and Licensing and will not be returned
Questions? Please contact Greg Gagnon:
Phone 603-271-8531 or email@example.com
Note: The events contained in this calendar are subject to change without notice by their respective organizers. Refer to each event's website for updates.