LEARN HOW TO SUPPORT YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY, AND NEIGHBORS!
Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) teaches you how to identify, understand, and respond to signs of mental health and substance use challenges among adults. You’ll build skills and confidence you need to reach out and provide initial support to those who are struggling. You’ll also learn how to help connect them to appropriate support.
Register for our FREE course, hosted by the City of Nashua Division of Public Health and Community Services.
WHEN? Monday, January 9, 2023 (9 – 5 PM)
WHERE? City Hall Auditorium (3rd Floor) 229 Main Street, Nashua, NH 03060
AFTER THE COURSE, YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
• Recognize common signs and symptoms of mental health challenges
• Recognize common signs and symptoms of substance use challenges
• Understand how to interact with a person in crisis
• Know how to connect a person with help
• Use self-care tools and techniques
Complete the questions below to register! Lunch will be provided. Questions? Contact Lisa Vasquez at 603-589-4538.
Note: The events contained in this calendar are subject to change without notice by their respective organizers. Refer to each event's website for updates.