Check the Stats:
The Partnership for Drug-Free NH has launched the “Check the Stats” campaign to let parents and caregivers know that there are problems and solutions with drug and alcohol use among New Hampshire’s youth. The campaign features statistics from national and state drug and alcohol use surveys, and provides parents and caregivers with information and tools they need to help keep their kids safe.
For more information, visit www.checkthestatsnh.org
Visit the New Hampshire Department of Health and Human’s Services’ Bureau of Drug and Alcohol Services' data page to read NH Drug Monitoring Initiative’s (DMI’s) monthly reports, the New Hampshire State Epidemiological Profile of Mental, Emotional and Behavioral Health and more.
- 2013-17: Collective Action – Collective Impact State Plan
- Issue Brief #1: Young Adult Substance Abuse in New Hampshire
- Issue Brief #2: Prescription Pain Medication Misuse
- Issue Brief #3: Drinking and Substance Abuse Concerns among College Students
- Issue Brief #4: Marijuana Use in New Hampshire
- Issue Brief #5: Heroin in NH: A Dangerous Resurgence
- Issue Brief #6: Impaired Driving in NH